Sunday, April 3, 2011

You Shouldn't Have!!

It's time for another Anita Be Stampin' sketch challenge!  Woot!  (Click here for details.)  This week's sketch was created by Jen, one of the ABS DT members.  Isn't it sweet??


Here's my entry for the challenge.


The inside of the card says "But I'm glad you did!!  Thank you!"  LOL  This Anita stamp was colored using Glaze pens, Souffle pens and a Spica marker for her hair.

Though it has nothing to do with the ABS challenge, I also wanted to show this card:


I had created it for a Card Cupids challenge, but unfortunately missed the deadline.  Oh well, I'm still glad I made it!!  This stamp is from a Stampin' Up hostess set that I just adore. It cracks me up!!  Grateful!  LOL  

Anyway, thanks for taking a look!  =)


5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Seriously love that ABS card - the shape you went with around the image is fantastic! That second one is to die for ! LOVE that set and how you did all the distress work!

Brenda said...

Starla both of these cards are darling!! Love your color choices on the ABS card. Love that image on your grateful card!
Thanks for joining us over at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge this week!!

Rachel Hope said...

Such a sweet card! Love the sentiment you added! :) Thanks for playing along at ABS!

Anita said...

Gorgeous work, Starla! I love the colors you used on the ABS card, and the vintage look of the other card is just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Tracy S said...

LOL That grateful stamp cracks me up too.. So punny..lol I Love the ABS card as well. Love the sentiment you used, very clever.
Thank you so much for playing along last week over at Anita Be Stampin!