Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Day Late and a Dollar Short...

Happy Easter, y'all!!  =)  

Well, mom and I did our 13-hour crop yesterday...so much fun!  I have a few fun cards to show you.  =)  This is the first one.  I created it for the Anyone for Anya circle card challenge....but unfortunately I missed the deadline.  Oh well, I can still show it off, right?  



This was my first circle card...and I'm pretty happy with out it turned out!  The stamp is Cheeky Beauty from The Greeting Farm.  She was colored with Copic markers, and her socks were colored with a souffle pen.  Flowers are from Michaels. 

Other challenges for this card:

My Time to Craft: Easter Wishes
PaperPlay: Easter Time
AiFactory: Flowers in Bloom
Stamp-n-Doodle: Easter

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starla, you bet your sweet booties you can show 'em off anytime! This is also a cutie pie!
You're getting lots of practice with your copics, huh! Great job!
hugs, Sharon

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, I have Cheeky Glamour, which reminds me of your stamp! She's a cutie. Thanks so much for making time to play with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Anne Temple said...

Love your circle card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory this week.

Marie said...

Super Cute, love the way you added the flowers. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory this week.

Andrea Ewen said...

What a lovely bouquet of flowers! Great design and fab coloring of the image! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Your little girl is adorable and she fits right in nestled among that great bouquet of flowers! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.