Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Christy!

A few days ago was the birthday of Christy (the owner, artist, and designer of Tiddly Inks).  So, in celebration, they are having a color challenge using Christy's favorite colors: red, black and white!    (That color combo always reminds me of the old joke....what's white and black and red all over? Feel free to leave your answers in my comments...there's quite a few! LOL)  So here is my card for this week's challenge!


No, I am not calling Christy a disaster. LOL  I just love that phrase.  Kind of my life's theme, actually.  =D    The image (a Tiddly Inks digi, of course!) was colored using Copic markers, then a little bit of Stickles on the crown and bodice and a clear glaze pen on the glass and bottle.  You can't see it, but the white paper is actually embossed with a texture folder showing skulls, the same pattern as on my Silver Lining card.  The black background skull paper is from DCWV's Rockstar paper pack.  The sentiments are from My Sentiments Exactly!'s Rock Star clear stamp set.

Hope you like it!  We have another 13 hour crop tomorrow, so I should have a few more cards for you on Sunday...stay tuned!

8 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

LOVE this - that adorable image is awesome first of all - but I love your sentiment too - so perfect for this Tiddly! Gorgeous card and thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh is this ever adorable! LOVe the sentiment too. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, just so cute!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Fabulous card!!! I love that sentiment as well!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hehe....I am often a disaster..how'd you know?? LOL Life is indeed a beautiful disaster. This card is lovely. :)

Loopylou. said...

omg this is just the most beautiful disaster ever! love it,thankyou for joining the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

Aussieleigh said...

Love that sentiment Starla and that PP is to die for.... Thanks for joining us at TiddlyInks this week!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Love the sentiment.

Hugs,
Larissa