Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And the Easter Cards Keep Coming...

It's time for another Easter card.  Yay!  =)  This card was inspired by Card Patterns' Sketch # 110:


Here is my card:


As you can see, I turned the sketch on its side and put the bow on the bottom.  The image is one of Pollycrafts's Sonny Honeycloud stamps.  I just love them!  She was colored using Copic markers.  DPs are from Prima's Sasha Paper Collection.  Rhinestone swirls from Recollections. I used my Tonic paper punch and border system for the edge of the card. I created the frame using my oval Nestabilities and added Stickles for some sparkle.  "Happy Easter" banner is from Jolee's Boutique.  It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but the strip of paper behind the stamp and frame has been embossed with my Texture Boutique.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Pollycraft: Easter
Bee Crafty: Easter
Crafty Catz: Embossing
Digis With Attitude: Easter
Crafts and Me: Ribbons
Card Patterns: Sketch 110

Sorry I haven't been more chatty...I've been getting only a few hours of sleep for the past few nights, it's almost midnight and I'm exhausted.  =)  LOL  You know how it is when the mojo bug bites you...  =)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you visit again real soon.

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for joining Crafty catz this week

carol said...

lovely sweet card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craftycatz this week, good luck wth the DT call x carol

Sylvia Blum said...

Starla, this is such an adorable card with a super pretty image!!! Great work!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafts and Me Challenges in 'my' challenge :) Hope to see you again next time :) :) :)
{hugs] Sylvia

whoistracy said...

How fun! Love the piercing you added along the left-hand side. Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

NinaB said...

I like your take on our Card Patterns sketch this week. Thanks for playing with us.

Sheena said...

I love the layout and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card and great colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx