Sunday, April 3, 2011

What Rabbit??

When I was first introduced to digital stamping, one of the first companies I came across was Simply Betty Stamps. I was instantly in love!  All of her stamps are just so me!  If I had any drawing talent, this is what I would draw.  =)  For some reason, though, I never got around to buying any of her stamps!  I know, it's odd, and I don't really have any reason for it.  That's all changed now!  May I present to you my very first card featuring a Simply Betty Stamp!!


Meet Wednesday!  Isn't she adorable??  I just love how it looks as though she's taken a bite out of the bunny's ear.  =)

I created this card for the following challenges:

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #10: Sketch
Here's the DPDC10 sketch!
You can use the simple sketch, the fancy sketch, or create a card for both.  I decided to use the simple sketch.

9 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Just darling! I like how you made the colors pop with the purple. Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 10!

Sara I. said...

Love how you made it into an Easter card with the eggs in the corner. Fabulous image and love all the colors and papers!

Anonymous said...

You have made a lovely card. Your colours are true to spring and Easter, well done. Thanx for joining us as SBC, good luck.

Sharon Basel said...

Fun card! I love the bright cheerful colors and that cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry. Hope you return again too.
Sharon :)

Anonymous said...

Too Sweet! Love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I like that image and what you did with it, adore those two eggs, great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Doodle Pantry (DPDC#10)!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Too cute! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

Betty Boo! said...

Great color combo! Love Wednesday's hair! Awesome card all around. Thank you so much for joining us at SBC!

BETTY

Tracy S said...

ohhh I love her with purple hair and those eggs! Soooo cute!