Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Have a Fairy Nice Day!

On Friday Anita Be Stampin' released a brand new set of digis....fairies!!  They are so lovely, you just have to go take a look.  (There's a special for a limited amount of time....buy the whole set and get $5 off!)  I really wanted to use the stamps right away...and how better than in an ABS challenge?  Especially since the current ABS challenge is anything goes!  

I was also inspired by Sweet Sketch Wednesday's sketch #97.  Here's their sketch:


And here's my card!


Ariana was colored using Copic markers, then I put Stickles on her wings.  (I just love how sparkly they turned out!!)  The sentiment is also from ABS's fairy set, and I put Stickles over the word "sparkle".  Papers are from Prima's Sasha Paper Collection.  Ribbon is from....my mother.  =)  (Thanks, mom!)  I just couldn't find the right color in my own stash, and luckily my mom lives across the alley and was willing to help out.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Anita Be Stampin': Anything Goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday: SSW97
My Time to Craft: On the Spot
Fab 'n' Funky: All Spotty and Dotty
Digital Tuesday: Little Women

Thanks for stopping by!!


19 comments:

mulberry station said...

Wow, I love that fun new image. I will have to go take a look. Love the added sparkle and fun sentimant. Thanks for joining us this week
Nancy SSW-DT

Pat said...

Lovely card, great layout and image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

karen said...

Ohh lovely card, great image, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

Kathie said...

Hi Starla, great image and I love your colours.
Love your added sparkle to your sentiment. Great job Thanks so much for playing along at SSW and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Lesley said...

What a pretty card, lovely colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, what a lovely card!! Gorgeous fairy! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Brenda said...

Starla, I am so glad you got these. I love them! Your card is Fabulous!! Thanks for playing along at Anita Be Stampin!

jonim52 said...

Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin and sharing this adorable card.

deesdesigns said...

Love the bright colors you used. Just perfect for our "Spot On" challenge this week at My Time To Craft".

Anita said...

FABulous card! I love how you made the word sparkle actually sparkle, and the colors you chose are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Lelia Pierce said...

I am so loving her with blue hair! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

XXX

Rachel Hope said...

OH! So fun and bright!! Thanks for playing along with the "Anything Goes" Anita Be Stampin Challenge!

Tracy S said...

This is so fun! I LOVE her with blue hair. Love the colors you chose and what you did with her wings. Love it, girl!! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun this week over at Anita Be Stampin!!

Silli said...

Om, what a cute image, love the colors...Thanks for playing along at Anita be Stampin!

Sharon Basel said...

This is a wonderful card Starla! I adore the fun bright colors on it - just is so happy feeling! The sparkle you've added on the image and sentiment are such perfect touches. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, DT

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card Starla! The bright colours are gorgeous & your fairy is stunning. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Anonymous said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at fab n funky this week.

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful little lady and such a perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie