So, here are the new awards and rules:
1. Post on your blog about it and thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Pass it on to those who regularly leave comments.
1. Tell (5) things about yourself....one of which must be about crafting!
2. Pass on to (5) bloggers.
1. Thank the person who sent it to you.
2. Tell (7) things about yourself.
3. Send to (5) versatile bloggers.
I've decided to combine them all (thanks for the idea, Cely) so here are (7) more things about me:
1. I LOVE to make cards. I know that's kind of a "DUH!", but I've tried so many different ways of crafting. Painting, design, jewelry...they were fun for a while, but jut weren't my thing. Card making, though...I'm in love! I can't get enough of it! I'd rather make cards than READ (and if you know me, that's saying a LOT). I am so grateful to my mom's friend Micky for introducing us to this, and to my mom for getting me to take my first class at our LSS. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life. =D
2. I really, REALLY don't like snow. I don't like cold, I am terrified to drive in it. I can't stand it, and would be completely happy if it never snowed again. Seeing as how I live in Minnesota....I won't be holding my breath. =D
3. I love tatoos. I currently have 2, but plan on adding at least a few more throughout the years. I love seeing people who have tattoos all over. I think they say so much about a person, and most tatoos really are a work of art! The body is a temple...and I'm just decorating it! =D (Or should I say...adding embellishments? lol)
4. I miss the confidence of childhood. When you're a little tot, you don't care what anyone thinks. You do what you want. You want a purple horse? You color your horse purple. You want to wear a tutu and rain boots...go ahead and do it. I think we all need a little bit of that mentality back. (Although...don't expect me in a tutu and galoshes any time soon.)
5. I love music. I love singing it (as noted previously) and listening to it. All of my friends know...when we go to one of our local bars and I put money in the jukebox...don't talk to me. I came there to play music, I paid for it, and I'm going to listen to it. I'll talk to you when it's done, but for now I'm busy. =D
6. Almost done....! I don't like people touching me. Of course my friends and my family, it's ok, but definitely not strangers. Don't pat my shoulder, don't tug on my hair. If we're in a really crowded area, I don't even want my friends to touch me because I'm already freaked out enough.
7. On top of not liking being touched, I'm a bit claustrophobic. I don't like small spaces or really crowded spaces....hence the afore mentioned freaking out in a crowd. Somehow, with all of that....I still love going to concerts and to the fair. Go figure. LOL
Ok, that's enough about me. Here are (5) wonderful women I've decided should receive these awards. Of course the ladies from yesterday would be prime candidates, but I want to spread the love around to some of my other favorite bloggers. If you don't know these women, go visit their blogs! They are lovely people!
Rosie at Rosie's Life
Chris at Chris' Crafty Creations from the Corner
Lori at Reflections from Granny
Lynn at Polka Dot Greetings
Now, I know these awards can seem like chain letters. Do not feel you have to pass them on...I won't be offended! I just want to make sure that you know we in blogland are listening to you and you are appreciated. =D