Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Well, folks, I have some exciting news.....I have been asked to join the Stamp-n-Doodle Design Team!  I am just honored to become part of such a wonderful group of gals.  I really look forward to getting to know all of them!

With that being said, it's time for a Stamp-n-Doodle challenge!  Woot woot!  Since Father's Day is coming up soon here in the US (June 19th!) we want to see some Father's Day Cards.  Any image is allowed...but you know we'd love to see you use a Stamp-n-Doodle stamp!  (Visit the shop here.) You have until Sunday, June 19th at
11:59 pm EST to enter.

For this challenge we got to use the adorable Stamp-n-Doodle image "Father and Daughter".


Isn't it cute?  This always happened when I was growing up....Daddy would come home from work and fall asleep in his old recliner.  =D  The image was colored with Copics, papers are from Making Memories Just Chillin' boy stack.  The sentiment was handwritten with a Souffle Pen. 

Now, I know many of you are in the process of making Father's Day cards, so this should be a pretty easy challenge.  =D  Head on over to the Stamp-n-Doodle Challenge Blog to check out the inspiration from all of the other DT members! 

Thanks for stopping by, and we'll be seeing you!

3 comments:

Cely said...

bwhahahhhhahha. this card is funny!

Lau W said...

So cute image, your card is very nice, great colouring !
xxx

Lisa Atha said...

Starla,

yay! I found you! Nevermind that message that I left for you on our PCP group. I got you added to my sidebar. Love this card, very pretty! Welcome to our group!!!

Lisa