Monday, June 27, 2011

Stars and/or Stripes

Good morning!  Happi Monday!  You know what that means...another Happileigh Scrappin' challenge.  Woot!  This week was Happi Sister Sue's turn to pick the challenge, and she decided on "Stars and/or Stripes".  So, we want to see stars, stripes, or both on your card.  Easy peasy!  =D


I used the adorable Uncle Sam set that was released a couple of weeks ago.  As soon as I saw him, I just knew I would have to use him...he's so adorable!  Now, you can't see it, but I have the Las Vegas version of Uncle Sam.... I colored him with Spica markers, so he's SUPER sparkly! 

Now, head on over to the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog to check out the other Happi Sister projects. We're still having a DT call, so if you love working with these adorable images, be sure to contact Leigh. (Details are on the Challenge Blog.)  Remember, you can use any image to enter the challenge, but if you use a Happileigh Scrappin' image your project will be entered TWICE! If you don't have any images yet, you can find some adorable freebies here, or visit the store here.  As always, it's buy three get one free, and for a limited time, you get this set free with every purchase:


Cute, yes?  Makes an awesome background!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see your creations!

5 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Starla this is such a fab card and so colourful.

Love Mandy xxx

Stef H said...

oh do i love this! i love how you cut out the USA. absolutely fantstic card!!!!

hugs :)

Lynn Weber said...

OMG "Uncle Sam" is too darn cute, makes me smile : ) Your coloring job ROCKS!!!!!! I love the "USA" too. Ok, I love the whole darn card!! Perfect for this week, I'm soooo looking forward to this upcoming 4thof July weekend, we better have good weather!! have a great week & I'll chat w/you soon : ) Lynn

Gina K said...

Fun card! I love the little Uncle Sam!

Kelly said...

OMG this card is so dang cute! Such an adorable image and your coloring is tops! Great paper and layout too!