Friday, August 31, 2012

SSD Freebie Friday - Back to School Brittany


Good morning, and happy Friday!  Oh my gosh, I'm SO happy it's Friday. Then again...aren't I always?  =D  I'm really looking forward to this weekend; DH and I are going to our local Renaissance Festival on Monday with a few of our friends.  What are your plans for the weekend?

Another great thing about Friday...time for another Fabulous Freebie Friday over at the Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet group! Woot woot!  Ready to meet today's freebie?

Here's Back to School Brittany!



Isn't she a cutie?? She was colored with Copics, then Glossy Accents were added to her eyes.  Papers are from DCWV, flower and gems are from Recollections (at Michael's Craft Stores).

It's also time for a new challenge over at Paper Craft Planet.  This fortnight's theme is....

School's In Session!

We want to see a card, project or treat holder for a student.  Want some more inspiration? Why don't you head on over to the group to see the rest of the DT's projects, grab today's freebie, and join in the challenge? 

Remember the freebie's only available for 24 hours, so hurry on over!  Just look for the discussion with today's date. Not a member of Paper Craft Planet yet?  It's easy and free to join.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you over there!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Love it, especially the colours. Great border punch.

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Lau W said...

Just love your card Starla ! This girl is so pretty and she's happy to go to school ! :-)
My plan for this w-e ? I go to the hairdresser. Hmmm i would like a color that on your image :-) but i dare not lol ! So I'll stay blond lool !
Have a nice week-end my friend ! take care !
xxx

Kim Kelley said...

So cute...she looks so perky and ready for school! Love the color of her hair! HUGS

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Starla, this is so pretty! Love the colors and the added details. Really love that border punch. Great coloring and I love her hair color.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Starla! I love the reds on her and it is a gorgeous layout :)

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life} {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member}

Lynn Weber said...

What a sassy card!! Love the girl- great colors!! I see this card perfect for the trendy teenager or college student: ) It has the fun adult feel to it!! Hope you had fun at the festival, did you get a giant turkey leg-lol??