Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sad News...

Hey y'all.  Well, I'm here today to bring you some sad news.  As you all know I have been on the Design Team for Digi Doodle Shop for about a year now, and I have loved their stamps for much longer than that.  After thinking long and hard, Digi Doodle Shop has decided to close their doors as of October 1st.  I know that many of you are fans of theirs as much as I am and will miss them sorely.

However, along with the sad news, there is some good.  From now until September 30th all Digi Doodle Shop stamps will be only $1.  That's right, just $1!  That is QUITE a steal for these gorgeous images.  Head on over to the Digi Doodle Shop store to stock up now.

If you do decide to stock up, please feel free to mention my name (Starla) in the Special Instructions column.  You don't have to, but if you do I'll be getting some free stamps, and I'll be eternally grateful.  =D  No matter what, please head on over and stock up on all the images you want before it's too late.

Hugs!!


No comments: