Friday, September 7, 2012

SSD Freebie Friday - Backpack Brandy


Good morning, and happy Friday!  I am SO looking forward to this weekend.  Tomorrow I'm doing a 13-hour crop, where I'll finish the baby shower invites.  Yay!

Another great thing about Friday...time for another Fabulous Freebie Friday over at the Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet group! Woot woot!  Ready to meet today's freebie?

Here's Backpack Brandy!



Isn't she a cutie?? She was colored with Copics, then Glossy Accents were added to her eyes.  Papers and gems are from my stash, stool and book embellishment is from Jolee's Boutique.

We're in the middle of our fortnightly challenge...

School's In Session!

We want to see a card, project or treat holder for a student.  Want some more inspiration? Why don't you head on over to the group to see the rest of the DT's projects, grab today's freebie, and join in the challenge? 

Remember the freebie's only available for 24 hours, so hurry on over!  Just look for the discussion with today's date. Not a member of Paper Craft Planet yet?  It's easy and free to join.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you over there!

4 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

FUN FUN FUN card Starla! Love the colors! Hope you have a great time! HUGS

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Starla, this is lovely! Your coloring is wonderful and I love that school bus paper. Great addition of the stool and books.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Starla this is so cute! I love the design...beautiful work! :)

Lynn Weber said...

Oh, this is sooo cute!! Totally love the image-great coloring job!! I always think primary colors when I think back to school!! What a great use of the stool & book stickers!! You go girl, making your baby shower invites, I bet they are adorable!! Wish I could come-lol!!