Thursday, August 30, 2012

Digi Doodle Shop #123


Hey y'all!  It's Thursday, which means it's time for another Digi Doodle Shop challenge.  Exciting, yes?  This week the theme is:

Vintage

As y'all probably know, I've been trying to get all of my Christmas cards done early.  So...voila!



I used The Perfect Tree, available in the Christmas section of the store.  I just think this little scene if perfect for a vintage Christmas! Image colored with Copics, then Stickles added to the fur and snow.  (Spica markers were used for the pines and ax.)  Then the image was edged with Distress Ink in Pumice Stone.  The papers are from Creative Memories.

Want some more inspiration?  Head on over to the Digi Doodle Shop challenge blog to see the GORGEOUS creations the rest of Team R came up with!

Thanks for stopping by, and we'll see you soon!

Challenges:
aug2012sketch

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Starla this is just beautiful. The colours and design work so well. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Tammy said...

I love your card and wonderful papers you used for the background! Sweet image and you've colored it perfectly!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Lovely starla! A gorgeous image and great layout :)

Gaynor Greaves said...

Oooh I nearly chose this image, Love what you have designed here, those papers are divine and a great LO, Gaynor x

Denise said...

Perfect vintage Christmas card - I love it. Great image so beautifully coloured and such fab papers.
Hugs
Denise xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is my all time favourite stamp. I adore your colouring of it and your layout is super.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Judy said...

I just love this, and the shadowing is fabulous!! Super job hun.

xx

Lynn Weber said...

Cute Cute & did I say Cute!! sooo love the image, great coloring, everything pops, but still looks vintage. Great touch w/the fur & snow!! I sooo love Xmas cards, though not looking forward to cold & snow, though I know you can't wait for December-lol!!