Sunday, September 11, 2011

Whoops!!!

So, I got on the computer tonight all ready to post for the Tiddly Inks challenge that's due in about a day.  I was so excited to have finished!  Work has been crazy busy, and I haven't been able to create anything in the past week or so.  I opened up the challenge page so I could link to it...and realized I had done the wrong challenge!! That's right, I lost a week. Darn it! =(  So here's the card I created for last week's (now closed) Reading Fun challenge! LOL



I used one of my favorite stories: The Princess Bride.  I just LOVE that book, and the movie.  I think this would make a great anniversary card...or maybe that's just me.

Ah well.  I'm of to bed.  Hopefully some sleep will clear my mind.  I'll be trying to create a project for the current challenge by the due time tomorrow...wish me luck!  =D

2 comments:

Cely said...

The Princess Bride! All weekend I've been yearning to watch it. Was gonna check if they had it on Netflix tonight! LOL, great minds think alike! Oh, and I got my first set of copics. eep!

Sara I. said...

LOL, I knew that line. As soon as I read it, I said..oooh Princess Bride!!! Love, love, love the movie and love your card - its absolutely awesome!! Love the colors and flowers. xx