Monday, September 12, 2011

All the Leaves are Brown...

Happi Monday, everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I know I did.  It's been busy as heck so I haven't been able to be online much....but I hope that will end soon.  For now...we have a new Happileigh Scrappin' challenge for you!  This week our challenge is Autumn.   Leaves, fall holidays, fall colors, back to school...whatever you want!



I used the adorable Girl with Kite, which can be found here.  I decided to create an 8 x 10 wall art.  It goes in a frame, but the glass was causing issues when photographing.  The girl was colored with Copics.  The papers are from BoBunny.  The leaves are confetti from Michaels Craft Stores.

Well, now that you've seen my project, head on over to the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Happi Sisters came up with.  Remember, you do not need to use a Happileigh Scrappin' image to play along, but we would love it if you did!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

3 comments:

Lynn Weber said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend...they are just too short :) Love your new card...perfect for this time of year!! Awwww, love the little girl w/her kit- great coloring job!!! Your leaves are soo cool!!! This card has such a warm feel to it...great job, as always Starla!! I hope work calms down for you soon!!! Happy Monday!!

Sara I. said...

Fabulous card!! Love all the leaves - makes me wanna jump in a huge ol' pile of em!!

Jennifer Scull said...

all of those leaves are just wonderful! what a perfect card for fall!
hope you have a great weekend! :)