Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge 3 - Part 3

I told you I'd see you soon!  =D   Ok, here's my third card for the third series in the first Progressive Challenge over at Crafters Digital Art Center (CDAC)!  The theme is *still* autumn/fall.  When the leaves start changing and the weather starts getting chilly, I start thinking about hay rides and apple orchards.  I've never been apple picking, but it just seems like such a fun thing to do...


...which makes this fabulous image by Glitterbabe just perfect!  I was really happy with how this one turned out.  Luckily I had red ribbon that matched my cardstock.  I just love those sparkly leaves with the gemstones in the middle.  They make me smile.

Ok, that's it for tonight.  I'm hoping to get a few more cards done at some point this week, so hopefully I'll be seeing you soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs!



6 comments:

Darlene said...

Another FABULOUS creation! Love the design on this card and your coloring is awesome!

Darlene
CDAC Board

Stef H said...

well how the heck r ya? sounds like ur doing well.

love, love, love the card and i'm snagging it. watch for the showcase (saturdays).

hugs sweetie!

Lynn Weber said...

Hey girlfriend- are you as busy & tired as I am?!! YUK!!! Thank goodness the weekend is almost here- i hope you are off on Saturday. We are off to my mom's on Saturday, but it still should be a rather relaxing weekend, hope to get some cards made...my "mojo" has been missing, or maybe just tired, so cards have been slooow : ) I love your new apple card. We have a cidermill around the corner from our house, so I totally think apples for fall. ooh, plus they make the yummiest applecider donuts w/cream cheese frosting (sorry, probably made you hungry again-lol). Your apple image is soo vivid, love the colors. Love red & brown together, soo cozy feeling. I hope you have a great day : )

Kim Kelley said...

What a great card Starla! Love how you added the leaf eyelets!

Sara I. said...

This is SOOO CUTE! LOVE the papers and design! What an adorable ribbon! It was so good seeing your post today - it really brought a huge smile to my face :)

Shelby said...

Wonderful coloring of the image and the papers and ribbon works perfectly. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby