Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Do Love That Spotlight...

**Post 2 for the day...To see the Digistamps 4 Joy post please scroll down**

Guess what!  Today I am extremely honored to be featured on Simply Betty Stamps Spotlight on You Wednesday. Squee!  I am just so excited.  =D  I really love Simply Betty Stamps...they are fun and quirky, just like me!  If you've never seen her stuff, please head over to the store and check them out.  There is something for everyone, and you will *definitely* not be disappointed!  

Now, I colored a number of images and was so prepared to create a brand new project for this feature.  Unfortunately....life caught up with me, and I wasn't able to finish in time.  =(  However...that means you get to see some of my favorite past projects, juuust in case you missed them the first go round.  =D

Here's one of my favorites:


I just love this Betty image.  Her adorable net skirt, the cute little skulls and bats on her umbrella..it's so much fun!!

Ok, well thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  If you want to see the rest of my spotlight cards, head on over to the Simpy Betty Stamps blog.  There have been a number of fabulous releases recently, so you'll definitely want to check out the stamps at the store!  Also, there are always fun challenges over at the Simply Betty Stamps Challenge Blog, so you might want to check that out as well.  =D

We'll be seeing you soon!

10 comments:

Lynn Weber said...

Conrats, girlfriend...You know I'm heading over to Simple Betty Stamps to check out all your projects!!! I absolutely love this card too, the image is just beyond awesome...like you pointed out, love'n the net skirt!!! How was your loong weekend?? Did you get a bunch of cards made or were you to busy enjoying the last of summer?? It's been like Fall here since Monday-yuk....I'm not ready for coold weather : ) I hope you have a great day, just think Wednesday already-woohoo!!!

Lau W said...

Oh love the scene on this card, your creation is fun my friend !
xxx

Kim Kelley said...

You always come up with some creative way of putting everything together Star! This is such a cool card!

amie said...

wow your work is amazing !
I cant wait to see your work again in some of the sb challenges

XX

amiecooper.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! The scene is fabulous! :)

Sara I. said...

Congrats on being featured sweetie - you so deserve it! I remember lovin' this card and I still do - so fabulous with the beach scene you created!! xx

Lynn Weber said...

Hey Starla- Happy Friday!!! Yeah, made it to another weekend!! Hope you've been having a great week & hope you have an even better weekend!!!

DIANA L. said...

Cute scene Congrats on being featured. More goodies coming your way
I have something for you on my Blog
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

CONGRATULATIONS STAR!!! Wow...good job on being featured (as Sara said, you so deserve it!)And you know how much I love this card so it's nice to see it make another appearance. Good thing I read your post cause when I first saw it I thought I was loosing it (could have sworn that I saw it and made a comment before lol).

Suzi McKenzie said...

Awesome work Starla, so glad to see you in the spotlight:)
Hugs
Suzi
xxx