Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Show Off

Here's another card I created for the Tiddly Inks Samples Show Off.  


I used Tanker Fairy Sits and a background from the Steampunk Papers-Extra Goodies set.  The grey gear paper is from DCWV's Tattered Time matstack.  The word background paper is from a Tim Holtz paper pack.  The clock is a Tim Holtz stamp.  The gears, arrows and Courage medal are embellishments from Tim Holtz.  The black jewel on the bottom right is from my neglected jewelry-making stash.  Flowers are from Michaels, as is the line of gears stamp on the right side.  I colored the image using Copics (including the background).  Stickles were added to Tanker's wings, and the gears in the image were colored using a Spica marker.  All papers were edged using Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look.  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend, and we'll see you soon!

8 comments:

Sara I. said...

LOVE, love, love it! Beautiful design, coloring and stamping - all the metal embellies are gorgeous!!

Cely said...

Beautiful!!! Your distressing/vintage looks so awesome every time!

jenlynnie said...

your card is beautiful as always : )

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is another gorgeous card, love the antique feel of this.

Hugs, Lori

Brenda said...

Starla, this is awesome! I love all the work you put into this, it all comes together fabulously!!
Hugs~Bren

Kim Kelley said...

Gorgeous card Starla!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Star - this is adorable! :) The whole thing just goes together so well, love it!

ccroll said...

Oh, this is so cute....I never thought to put her with the bar on the paper...clever you!!! :) I love it!