Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Still Here, I Promise!!

I just wanted to say hello to all of my lovely followers!  I promise I am still around.  On Saturday I got a pretty bad sunburn (WEAR SUNSCREEN!!) and it pretty much sapped my energy for the past few days.  Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to commenting on everyone's blogs like I usually do.  I just wanted to say that I have been seeing them and you're all wonderful!  If I missed commenting on your post....I'm sorry!  I hope you'll forgive me, and I promise to catch the next one!  Hugs!!

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Oh sweetie - so sorry to hear you got burned pretty bad - ouchies :( Hoping you start to feel better soon !!!

Anonymous said...

Starla, oh dear, sunburn is horrible, you just sit or rest up and feel better. Tossing some Godiva chocolates and yummy snacks your way. Hugs, Lori m

Lynn Weber said...

Sorry to hear about your burn, hope it feels better soon & turns to a tan -lol!! I'm behind on my commenting too, but will be back to catch up sooon : ) I'm sooo tired from the weekend, not complaining..it was fun!! Chat soon!!

Stef H said...

OUCH!!!! but keep smiling! we're all waiting patiently!

hugs :)

jenlynnie said...

that sucks! but i guess that means that you had lots of fun prior to the sunburn hopefully.