Thursday, March 31, 2011

True Friends...

Woo hoo!  I finally got to use a Pollycraft stamp that I've been dying to try!


Isn't that puppy just the cutest?!?  I love this stamp.  =)  Anyway, card was created using all kinds of new toys.  First, I got to use my awesome new EC Button Studio.  No more searching for buttons for me!  I can now create my own, out of any kind of paper I want!  Woot!  Next, I got to use my brand new Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  Then, I had my brand new, still in the box Sizzix embossing folder.  (Definitely one of my favorites.)  Oh, and the words on the pink background paper?  Yeah, that's all me.  LOL  I just got a fabulous Hero Arts stamp that is a paragraph in French. (No, ma, I can't read it...the writing's too small!  I couldn't read it in English!  If it was larger...of COURSE I could!  All those years of French...um...yeah.)  

I had a really fun time creating this card tonight!  I hope you like it!

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
Pollycraft # 86: Friends
I (heart) 2 Stamp Sketch For You To Try: March 2011 (SYFTT)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Starla, I saw this over on the Outlawz and had to come tell you how fabulous it is. Such a darling image!! Gorgeous design, great card!!