Sunday, March 27, 2011

Moojo!

A few days ago I was joking around with some of the wonderful ladies over at CDAC.  I mentioned that I hadn't been able to create anything with those Anita cow stamps I was so excited about a few posts ago.  I love them, but between my ennui and other factors, I just hadn't gotten around to them yet.  I told them that I was planning on making a card with them this weekend, and they wished me much moojo and to have a mooo-valous time. LOL

Anyway, I achieved my goal and used the stamps today!  Yay!!  Of course, what better challenge to initiate these stamps than an Anita Be Stampin' sketch challenge?!?  Here's the sketch that inspired us this week:


and here is my card!


Stamps were colored using Copics, paper from DCWV.  All papers edged in light green chalk ink.

Thanks for stopping by! 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Anita Be Stampin' sketch challenge # 13
Digi Doodle Shop's Best # 52: Ribbons and Bows
Guylou's Inimitability: Polkadots 

We'll see ya next time!

17 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

WOOT! I'm so glad you got your MOOjo back and were able to play! It's UDDERly adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin!

XXX

Brenda said...

Starla, I am so glad you got time to play along!! It is definitely Moovelas!! Sorry, had to join it!! Thanks for joining in at Anita Be Stampin!!

Gina K said...

Adorable card. It's moo-velous! And you even managed to hide the other udder. Or would that be the "udder udder"? LOL

Two Dogs and a Book said...

:) Love it!!! Great design and fun colours!! Well done!
Cheers!
G

Tracy S said...

oh my goodness how stinkin' adorable and creative! I LOVE this! Love the bright fun colors, the way you used the stamps and the border punch you used.

Tracy S said...

Thank you for playing along this week with Anita Be Stampin AND Guylou's dot challenge!

SusanLotus said...

Cute!

Sara I. said...

Woohooo- I was waiting for this day ;) Way to go girl!!! Fabulous way to showcase the image and I love the papers!! Beautiful ribbon treatment and I love the border at the bottom!!

Kim Kelley said...

You are just moooving right along with cards! This card is udderly cute! COW a bunga this card is adorable! OK I can't think of any others!

Anita said...

Absolutely fabulous, Starla! I love the colors and also the way you used a portion of the image. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Brenda said...

Well Starla I was here to say thanks for playing along at Guylou's this week and well I see I also said thanks for playing at Anita's as well! LOL great card!

skylife said...

Oh, that's soooo cute! Really nice card!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful! Love the papers! Thanks for playing along at Anita Be Stampin!

Jen Shults said...

Very cute! I love the way you used the circles in the sketch!! Very fun! Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin' this week!

Roxann said...

Such an adorable card, Starla! Love how you put the cows in one of the circles.
Hugz,
Roxann

Tracy said...

LOL They're so cute! Fantastic card. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

WeirdCat said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x