Friday, April 6, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Sponsors Chocolate, Coffee & Cards

Good morning and happy Friday!!  Thank goodness it's Friday.  These next couple of weeks are going to be super busy for me; two of my very good friends are getting married one week from today and Wy and I are in the wedding.  So much left to do!  I always leave time for my cards, though!

Today I'm here to tell you that Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the newest challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!  Don't you just love the name of that blog?  Brings to mind decadent relaxation for me.  This fortnight, the folks over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards want to see Pearls and Lace.




I used the gorgeous Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend. Isn't she a fabulous?! You can find her in the Sassy Studio Designs store.  I definitely wanted to use stylish Marilyn for this challenge! Now, I'm a bit of a Francophile, and nothing says decadent relaxation for me like sitting in front of a little French cafe, sipping espresso and nibbling on a croissant, watching all those stylish French people strolling by.  (Well, to be honest, I'd probably be sipping wine, but maybe that's just me. LOL)  I thought this sentiment from Create with TLC fit the image perfectly!  =D

 Want to play along?  Head on over to the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards blog to check out their post with all the details and inspiration from their DT.  Want some more inspiration?  Head on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog to see what the other Sponsorship Sassy Sisters have come up with.  You will not be disappointed!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and we'll see you soon!

Challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: Pearls and Lace
Southern Girls Challenge: Sentiment
Creatalicious Challenges: Sketch

16 comments:

Lynn Weber said...

TGIF!!! I was starting to wonder if I was going to make it to Friday-lol!! Sounds like you will be busy w/the upcoming wedding, but what fun!!! I can't think of anyone we know getting married this year, hope someone does though, always fun to have a good reason to dress up : ) Your new card is soooo cool, girlfriend!! Love the lady in pink, sooo cool!!! What a great design, love'n the lace & flowers..oh, great border!! This card is "tres magnifique"!!! What are you up to for EAster? We do sunrise service w/my mother-in-law & then drive to my moms for a late brunch---I can't wait to see Hutton!!!! Well, have a Happy Easter, my friend!!! Time for work-yuk! Lynn

Unknown said...

Your sentiment states that obvious ... your card is Tres Magnifique! Love color scheme, your coloring, and those awesome flowers with the lace! ;o)

Lau W said...

Wouhouhh TGIF !! cool !
Your card is Glamour, love it and pink is my fav color !
For me, in a frensh coffee, i take a cappuccino ! :-) (OMG my english is so bad ! wouarf !)
Love love love this card !
Happy week-end my friend !
xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful colors, love the flowers too xx

happyscrapper said...

Star I love this card. The color combo is fabulous, and The stamp is colored beautifuly. Looking forward working with you over at Sassy.
hugz,
Christine

Kim Kelley said...

I love the elegance of this card, yet playful and girly! It is fabulous! So glad to be working with you Star! You have such talent! HUGS

Torrey said...

Ooh La La!!! Your card is so...Marilynesque! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at CCCC.

Torrey

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards!!!

Janne said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Hugs, Janne

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Starla, I love your card. It is so Marilyn. The colors and embellishments are beautiful.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such a stunning card...

Thanks for joining in at CCCC & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Cely said...

this is sooo cute! i love these images that you've been using lately! :)

thanks for the reply girlie! i was so upset last night! unbelievable! i wrote that bad Yelp review too!

Kate said...

Wow Starla your card is so Beautiful but I am just simply amazed with what you did with that image digitally. You need to teach me.

Hugs,
Kate

Tracy S said...

Tres Magnifigue indeed! This card Ricks, Love the colors and all the different elements you used on this. It is perfect!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OOOOOH Star, this is just fabulous!!!

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining Creatalicious Challenges this month.

Hugs Audhild