Monday, October 3, 2011

Arrr! Happy Birthday!

Hey y'all! Thought I would share a fun little card I made for Zoe's birthday at Make it Crafty.  (If you have MiC images and make a birthday card by Oct 12, you get an adorable image for free!  Details here on the Make it Colourful blog.)  I decided to finally play with the pirate image I had downloaded ages ago.



Images are from Make it Crafty, colored with Copics and Spicas.  Papers are from Stampin' Up.  Treasure map I found online.  Ribbon is from Michael's.  Sentiment is by ME.  =D

I thought it was pretty funny.  Luckily I had already planned on making this, because I was invited to a birthday party for a friend the same day.  I was able to double dip with this card, which is always fun.  =D

Thanks for stopping by!  We'll see you soon!

13 comments:

Sara I. said...

You rocked this gf!!! The sentiment is hilarious and your coloring out of this world! Amazing card! ~hugs

Anonymous said...

Arr lol, this is so stinking cute, pretty colors too. Hugs, Lori

Cely said...

woohoo pirates! very beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

The card is cute! I love it! My boys are obsessed with pirates and Power Rangers right now. They would love that card even though she's a girl pirate!

tellana said...

This sure is fun card!

Lau W said...

Love the sentiment lol ! Superb card, so original, oh love it !
xxx

Lynn Weber said...

Hello girlfriend- how is your week going so far??? Mine has sucked : ) We were w/out computers again for most of the day yesterday & I was already behind on work to begin with-typical, huh? How was your weekend & the time w/your mom?? I soooo love your new card- sooo awesomely cool w/the girl pirate : ) The inside sentiment makes me chuckle. Love'n the skull ribbon, i gotta show my honey your new card : ) Have a great day, hope we slow down w/work soon so we can go back to chatting each day : )

Unknown said...

Great card hun!
I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

xx/MulleSnuttan

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Starla the design, colours and that image look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! :) So stinkin' cute!

Vicki said...

You know how much I love this card. She was lucky to get it!

Tracy S said...

so cute and the sentiment made me LOL!

Cheryl said...

So fun and sassy! Love it!