Saturday, May 4, 2013

Who Needs Slippers?

Hey, y'all!  How has everyone been doing?  I've been doing very well, enjoying the time with Bear and DH. Met my uncle's new girlfriend today, so that was fun.  Glad he's finally found someone decent.  =D

Well, as you may or may not know Sassy Studio Designs had a release last weekend.  The theme?  More Oz Sassies!  Yea!  =D  Although I'm no longer a member of the team, I couldn't help but play along.  The challenge?  Tic Tac Toe!


I decided to use the brick (embossed or stamped), yellow and ribbon row.  I had originally started out using a different row completely, but forgot to print out my flying monkey image.  Therefore, I had to do a quick re-design.  =D


I used The Wicked Witch Sassy from the previous Oz release.  She was colored with Copics.  The yellow brick road I embossed using my Martha Stewart Score Board.  The sentiment I printed out on word.  Boots are so much more fun (and hotter!) than slippers, am I right?  =D

Well, that's all for today.  I was hoping to have more cards to show off, but Bear was in QUITE a mood today, so I didn't get much done.  Maybe later this week.  Until then, stay crafty!

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs: Off to Find a Wizard Tic Tac Toe
SSD DTBST #175: Hats
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Sparkle, Bling and Ribbon
Creative Card Crew: Bling
The Paper Nest Dolls: Embossing

13 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so fun!!! i love her boots...what a great idea :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a sexy witch Star. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Stef H said...

i hope you have a broom to go with those boots!!!! how fun is this!!!!

hope all is well.

hugs :)

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Star, this is so awesome! I love how you did the background and how you outlined the yellow brick road. Great sparkly boots and cute senitment.

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

OMG, great card!!!! Valerie with the PND ~ TFS with us!

NicoleDesigns said...

Love this, such a fun card.... TFS with us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge.... xo Nikki ox

Unknown said...

Hey Star! Love your card! Especially the sentiment and RED Ruby Boots! :D

Alaine said...

Hiya Star!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots! Gorgeous! I am so glad that you joined us this month for our challenge.

~KellyJosephine~ said...

What a cute image and the glittery red boots are fierce! Love it. Thanks for entering at the Paper Nest Dolls challenge! ~Kelly Walkelmol

Kim Kelley said...

Sexy and Sassy all wrapped in a fantastically wicked card! Love it Star! HUGS

Debbie said...

Hey Star!!!! Rockin the Rubies!!!! Love love love her boots, you'd have to be totally wicked to wear them! It was great seeing you enter this week! Good Luck!

DebbieM
SSD DT

Chris (catt871) said...

I LOVE this!!! The sentiment is AWESOME!!!! Great job!
Hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Cute little witch! Great coloring!

Thank you for joining us at RRR. Hope to see you again next week!

Jenn
DT