Monday, March 11, 2013

Blessed Christening

Hey y'all!  I'm very excited to show you today's project.  I'm actually writing this post ahead of time... I'm writing it the day I finished the project, but, since it's a gift, scheduling it for after the gift is given.  I don't think they read my blog, but just in case!  =D

I have *finally* made a photo tray project!  I've been thinking about these trays for a long time, and I so admire the ones I've seen. However, I've never quite had the guts to create one.  I decided my nephew's Christening present was the perfect time to try it out.

It's a little simple, but I didn't want it too bling-y or glitzy since it's for a boy.  I really like how it turned out, especially for my first one!  =D


The papers in the smaller sections are from doodlebug design inc.  The fish paper in the center is from Creative Imaginations  The bible, handprints and footprints are from Jolee's Boutique.  The flower is from Sandy Lion, a present from my dear friend Lynn. (Thanks, girl!!) The crosses, dove, faith, given unto Christ banner, child of God sentiment, tiny fingers and tiny toes banners are from the Me & My Big Ideas: soft spoken line.

Here are some closeups of the parts that I put together.





Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you again soon. =D

5 comments:

Robin said...

This is so very beautiful! I'm sure his mommy loves it. Such a thoughtful and spiritual gift. Hugs, Robin

Lau W said...

This is so so beautiful, you made so lovely creations here wow !
xxx

Judy said...

This is so precious. Beautiful creation Sweetie.

xo

karalschuknecht said...

Starla, this is a great gift,someone is so lucky. Great job. Karal

Unknown said...

Oh my! These creations are adorable! So perfect!

-KuchiesTreasures.com