Thursday, June 14, 2012

DTBST # 129


Good morning, all, and happy Thursday!  I just love Thursdays, especially because it's time for the newest Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs!  This week we have...

a sketch!

Here it is...isn't it fabulous??

[image]
And here's my card:



I used the fabulous My Fair Lady, available at the Sassy Studio Designs shop.  I just adore Audrey, and My Fair Lady is one of my favorite musical movies of all time.  The rain in Spain...  =D  I thought this Create with TLC sentiment fit just perfectly with the card.

Looking for more inspiration? Head on over to the Sassy Studio Designs challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT created.  I do hope you'll play along with us this week!  Remember, you don't need to use a SSD image to enter...but if you do, you can enter TWICE!  The details on how to do that are on the challenge blog, so don't forget to check it out.  With all the fabulous new images being released, who wouldn't want as many chances to win as possible?  =D 

Don't forget...SSD is three years old this month, so they'll be having mini releases every Saturday all month long.  These new images are so fab... you won't want to miss a single one!  Also, the SSD Paper Craft Planet group will be hitting 700 members, so we'll be having a huge celebration for that, too.  Keep an eye on the blog, PCP page and/or Facebook page to find out details!

Thanks for stopping by, and we'll see you soon!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous starla.

greetings karin

Lau W said...

Oh your card is WOW!!!! Love the color combo, and this image is beautiful !
xxx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Starla, this is so cute! I love that color combo...it's one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

This is sooo lovely Star! Love the black/red/white combo! Cool mix of DP! ;o)

Jamie said...

Love the inside and out! Great image and color choice.

Patti J said...

Hi Starla! Found you over at the Outlawz, and I'm now your newest follower! Hope you will pop over to follow me as well! Love your blog - your card is my fave color combo! Love black, white, and red - beautiful! Hugs...

Lynn Weber said...

what an awesomely fun card- yet it's still classy!! Love the red, black & white & what a lady- too cool!!! How are you doing? Sorry I've been missing, just caught up in my own little world-lol!! Have you recovered from your vacation?? We are having hot hot weather here & I'm loving it!! Hope you are having a great week!!! Lynn