Sunday, November 28, 2010

Woo Hoo!

Just found out that I won one of the Kenny K Download Krash Kittenz naming contest!  Yay!  It's super exciting because I've never won anything before, and Kenny K's stamps are awesome!  Head on over and take a look...(Biker Betty is the one I named)...

http://www.kennykdownloads.com/

Moving on.  Yesterday mom and I spent 13 hours making cards (minus lunch and a few stretch brakes).  One of the cards I created is in a previous post because it was for a couple of challenges, but here are the rest!  I'm pretty happy with how the majority turned out.


This card was created using a Stampendous Cling and watercolor pencils.  The paper was edged using Color Box cats eye chalk ink.



This card I created for Wy's grandma.  She absolutely loves cardinals, so I try to incorporate them into her holiday cards.  This card was created using a Northwoods Rubber Stamp, sentiment is a clear stamp by Inkadinkado.  I used Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges, Copic markers for the trees and cardinals, and (of course) some stickles to bring the cardinals out even more.


This card is actually one of my favorites. The stamp is a digi stamp from Making Our Mark. It was colored using copic markers, metallic gold pen and stickles. The semtiment is a clear stamp from Inkadinkado. The background paper is from the Tim Holtz holiday collection.



This card was created using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and my Sizzix Texture Boutique.


This card, although simple, is my second favorite.  The snowflake and sentiment paper are from Creative Memories.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo...(never realized how much I love their stamps! LOL)...and is stamped using Color Box cats eye pigment ink in copper.  The card paper is basic Vanilla cardstock from Archivers.  To get it to match the sentiment paper I used Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo and the blending tool.

Ok, well that's it for now!  I'll be uploading more soon....(hopefully!!!)

1 comment:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

My! My! My! Love them all!!! So beautiful!!!